Closed for the Season. Re-opening April 10, 2015.
Notice! All Reservations or Cancellations made between June 4 - 7 please click through HERE for important instructions.
BOOK RESERVATION NOW!
Sauder Village Campground is a beautiful respite in the heart of rural,
northwest Ohio. Only a brief stroll from the Historic Village, great shopping,
bakery, inn and restaurant you'll find our 48-site campground featuring...
- Indoor pool, hot tub and game room at the Sauder Heritage Inn available to
registered campers... free of
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Bathhouse with showers, restrooms &
- Full grading, stone walkways and picnic tables
- Individual fire rings and a group campfire area
- 50 amp hook-ups (adapter plug available to rent)
- 26 back-in sites with water hookups.
- Firewood available for $5.00/bundle
- Ice available for $4.00/bag
- Water site to fill tanks for the 11 pull-through sites. Dump
station near campground.
- ADA accessible sites available for special needs guests
- Playground, basketball court, shuffleboard, volleyball, horse shoes, lake for fishing and walking path
- Continental breakfast is available at the Heritage Inn - Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (small fee for
campground guests, payable at the Inn Front Desk).
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC SITES.
- Management reserves the right to make changes in site assignments on or before arrival.
Tent camping along Little Lake Erie
2015 Campground Season:
Friday, April 10 - Sunday, November 1
2015 Campsite Pricing:
Tent - $27.00 per night
Electric Only - $30.00 per night
Electric & Water - $34.00 per night
Full Hook-up - $39.00 per night
Rates are subject to change
Map of Campground Sites (PDF for printing)
Click here for rates,
dates and hours for the Historic Village.
- Weekday rates available.
- Maximum of 8 people per site; a $5.00 charge per person after 5 people does apply.
- Required 3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
- Special rates for groups of 10 or more sites - call for details!
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to check-in
Phone 1-800-590-9755 for reservations or book reservations online.
Sauder Village Complex Map with Campground (PDF for printing)
Escape the hustle and bustle of your hectic schedule and plan a fun-filled
get-away with home-style food and great hospitality!
Overnight package includes...
- Discounted overnight stay at the Sauder Village Campground
- 2 adult one-day passes to the Historic Village
- 2 - $15 Barn gift certificates
Call for package rates - 800.590.9755.
Special Campground Events & Activities...
Campground Expansion Coming in Spring 2015!
New Campground Expansion will offer 87 sites.
77 Campsites and 10 Tent Sites
55 will be Full Hook Up Back In Sites (3 of these will be ADA Handicap Accessible)
11 Electric/Water Back in Sites
11 Electric Only Pull thru sites
10 Tent primitive sites along little Lake Erie.
Rates will range from $27-$47 depending on season, weekday and holiday rates apply.
Camper Special Packages will be available that include Historic Village Tickets and Barn Restaurant Certificates.
New Splash Pad/Water Feature in the campground will be available Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting.)
Indoor pool and hot tub at the Heritage Inn will be available to campers for a nominal fee.
- This is a “family friendly” campground. Please be mindful of your language.
- No more than three (3) portable camping units (includes dependent RV’s, tents, portable sleeping equipment) per site. No more than two (2) vehicles including RV per site – parking permits issued by Sauder Heritage Inn are required. Those vehicles must be parked at assigned site – additional vehicles must be parked in Sauder Village main parking lot. Speed limit is 15 MPH.
- No more than eight (8) people per site; additional fees do apply after five (5) people.
- Campground check-in time is 3:00 p.m. or later; check-out time is 12:00 noon. All camping guests should register at the Sauder Heritage Inn.
- We ask that all guests observe a quiet time between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. The staff and other guests appreciate your willingness to comply.
- All pets must be registered at the Sauder Heritage Inn at check-in. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and kept indoors during quiet hours. Pets are not permitted in the Historic Sauder Village. It is expected that all pet owners clean up after their pets. A minimum $25 clean-up fee per site will be imposed if necessary.
- Access to assigned site cannot be gained through or over any other site.
- Campfires in designated areas only and must be attended to at all times. Campfires should be completely extinguished before leaving campsite.
- No firearms or hazardous materials permitted in the park. The use, possession or distribution of illegal drugs on the Sauder Village complex will not be tolerated. The campground is within the Archbold Village limits and is patrolled regularly. Any Alcoholic beverages must be consumed on your site and only consumed by those of legal drinking age.We thank you for your cooperation.
- Please put all trash in designated trash containers. A minimum $25 clean-up fee per site will be imposed if necessary.
- Fishing in the lake is permitted (catch and release policy encouraged) - no swimming in the lake.
- Pool, hot tub and game room at the Sauder Heritage Inn are available for use by registered campers only. Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 12 midnight. Friday and Saturdays only from 11 p.m. – midnight the pool and hot tub is for adult use only. A card key is required for entry – given at check-in. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
ADDITIONAL TENT CAMPING RULES:
- Pop-up camper tents are allowed but only if there is no holding tank.
- Tent campers are allowed to park on the side of the road to unload gear, but afterwards must park in one of the two designated parking areas.
- There is limited lighting in the tent camping area so bring along flash lights and/or battery operated lanterns or lighting equipment along those lines